Every production is governed by several elements: The client's needs and goals, his budget, his own approval process, and the committee that always seems to be involved making changes and tweaks headed toward the final outcome. Video samples from a production company are to see the diversity of their projects. The quality of the shots, the script, the sound track and several other elements in this production - including After Effects opening, graphics - and the high speed / slow-motion footage accurately demonstrates the client's product and its distinct advantage and safety. Click here for another Slo-Motion Project.
This is just one more service of PS/A and what we bring to a project for our clients.
Use high speed, slow-motion and time lapse for:
- Showing buildings and developments being built
- High tech weaponry
- Time lapse views of construction, or manufacturing
- Interior mechanical parts and processes
- General industry reports
- Use in conjunction with live video for special effects
- Advertising/Point of Sale for a different perspective on your products. Nothing can be more eye appealing and attention getting in the isle of a store.
This page may best be viewed in I.E. as some flash elements don't always show in Firefox or other browsers. Once loaded, you can move through the show with the slider to find the scenes of interest. (Internet traffic and your own connection speed could affect playback)