Web Training Videos
TrainingThe cornerstone of good business. The foundation of better employees. One building block in the process of having a more productive, profitable company.
Notice a pattern? Yes, developing an efficient, well run company is like building a solid structure of sales and services. Whether you have a fortune 50 group, or a small chain of hamburger stands, those companies that enjoy success and profits are those who have systems and well trained employees.
Using the latest technology allows us to offer unique choices with superior quality. Our abilities range from developing training videos for the web as we've done for a large international client ATMI (now Entegris), or on DVD as we did for Framatome (now AREVA), the world's largest nuclear company.
There are two ways to execute the training model.
|One method is to bring key trainers or executives into our studio and record green screen sessions. This allows us maximum flexibility in adding company logos, graphics, training materials etc later on. Then they can be hosted on a secured location for access only to your employees (or customers) for viewing at their convenience or your schedule.
Depending on the number of presenters or panel members, we have a studio size to fit the need.
|The other method is to do a live webcast, as we did for Herbalife, and have people watch online (and archive for later). They can then interact with presenters with their questions through fax or email. Either method works based on the client's need, the timeliness/longevity of the training materials and the convenience factor of the client company. We can stream it live through our studios to your website, a newly created web page or any number of our quality streaming partners.|
We have small studios available for a single, or a few presenters...
and larger studios for a bigger set, more people and other broadcasting options.
Uses for web training and webcasts can include:
- Recruiting new employees through online sessions
- Train new employees with company policies, rules and procedures
- Update employees or staff "on location" for a new trade show or conference
- Train and motivate your sales force for that new product or service
- Do your sessions live or pre-recorded
- Bring in remote video from your locations and combine with our studio production
- Deliver that all important executive message across the country or around the world
- Invite your special customers or clients for special announcements
- Invite your competition to discuss new industry trends - make some friends
- Hold industry updates and conferences from a multitude of cities with our VYVX network
- Hold annual meetings for your investors
- Again, training sessions can be recorded and posted on the website or broadcast live
Remember, we can produce everything needed for your training including the video material, all graphics, printed materials to be sent out, animation elements - everything.
We can send it out directly on the web from your location (with adequate web connection available), or we can microwave it back to our studios (with line of sight access), use our network of satellite trucks and downlink it or do it live in our studios. Whatever works best for your need.
Call or write our executive producer about your need for training and we'll put something together that works no matter what the configuration.